Monday, December 21, 2009

I am so over 2009... bring on 2010

I am so over this year.. and Christmas already.

Miss T was slowly on the improve yesterday, wandering around and wanting food and drink, not that she had much to eat ( a spoonful of jelly), and has been having that hyrdalite. But she started to vomit again around 8pm so called nurse-on -call and their advice was to take her to ER to get checked out.

DR said it was an ear infection, but l think she did have gastro as well. Certain it was gastro as well as now Master N has been vomiting too, no warning and all over the carseat and himself.. (thanks).

So both are in bed now, Miss T is asleep and Master N is in and out, trying to get him to sleep and have a rest... think l have a challenge with him.

Now just waiting to see if Christmas will be cancelled this year.... I am trying to not let it get to me but l can't. We missed out on a lot last year due to all of us having gastro and it seems it has hit us again.. same time....

We do not get to see my family enough as it is, and now again another christmas cancelled. Hard not to be upset and down about it all.

I HATE gastro.

So now both myself and Mr N are timebombs.... i am sure we will come down with it....

Merry Spewy Christmas...

Bah humbug

No comments:

Post a Comment