Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Push the negatives out

This was my plan this year, l am slowly getting there. What l wanted in life this year was to stop thinking negative thoughts. Not everything is negative and not everything will turn out negative if you look for the positives in life. Its hard and its a challenge but l am getting there.

Hard when most of my life l have thought negative thoughts, from low self esteem to other. It does not help that l am shy and find it hard to make good friends. Sure l have a lot fo friends but not really any more Best/Close friends since l have been married. Not that l blame Mr N at all for any of this. I just think as life gets busier with family and married life there is not much time or energy left for friends or making new friends. Not just in my life but in others too.

Thats one reason for this blog, to vent or express myself when l feel the time needs it. I can't always lean on Mr N to talk to or reason with. He has enough to deal with and does not always need my random banter about nothing and everything.

Also l have the most influence on my 2 wonderful children and l need to set them a good example and not negative.

I am sure others out there understand what l am talking about, and may even feel the same way at times. Sure l am not always like this, but get this way a lot when l am down or upset by waht someone has said (yes l am very sensitive). All l want is for people to like and love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment